Please note carefully the revised Benefits of Membership following the revamp of the Cup and League programme announced by the WRU on September 10, 2021
Benefits of membership
1) On production of the membership card, free entry for member + 1 guest to every home Indigo Premiership Cup and Indigo Premiership League games at Church Bank, 2021-2022
2) Guaranteed two complimentary (free) tickets for one of Wales’s Six Nations matches (according to allocation). Sat Feb 12 Wales v Scotland (KO 2 15 pm); Fri March 11 Wales v France (KO 8 00 pm); Sat March 19 Wales v Italy (2 15 pm)
Please contact Gina Deering at the RFC office when preferences are known.
3) Use of “25 Room” for members + 1 guest before the home Indigo Premiership Cup games against both Llanelli and Carmarthen Quins.
Dates are confirmed as October 2 (Llanelli) and November 6 (Carmarthen Quins)
All inclusive – buffet and wine/beer – served between 1 00 pm and 2 25 pm before both games.
NB As an extra thank you for members’ club support, the Cardiff League game on April 2 will be designated a “free buffet” day
4) Automatic entry into a members only prize competition at every home Cup and League game.
Two prizes of £50 per game for a) first Llandovery try scorer b) last Llandovery try scorer.
Members will be allocated a club number between 1 and 25 corresponding to a Llandovery match day shirt, plus a penalty try category (24) and no try category (25).
The no try category will come into force if no try has been scored or if there is just one Llandovery try in the whole game.
Prize awarded immediately post match if member is in attendance at Church Bank. Otherwise payment will be made in the week following the game.
Member numbers from 1 to 25 will be allocated on Friday evening September 17 at 6 30 pm. Club President Handel Davies will make the draw
A member will keep the same number throughout that entire season.
5) Members + 1 guest will be invited to an exclusive lounge suit/club blazer /cocktail dress gala dinner for 50 people at the end of the season. It will include a 3 course meal + coffee plus all wines and beers.
The evening will also include a question and answer exchange with the club coaches.
(Extra tickets for friends/customers @£50 per head can be purchased by a member for the 3 course meal + coffee plus all wines and beers).
- CLUB NUMBERS WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF A HAT AT THE CLUB ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 17 th at 6 30 PM. 25 CLUB MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO WITNESS THE DRAW MADE BY CLUB PRESIDENT HANDEL DAVIES.
All enquiries to Huw S Thomas on 01550 720028 and at email@example.com
Gina Deering at the clubhouse on 01550 721389 and firstname.lastname@example.org
HUW S THOMAS
25 Club Organiser